The chat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music topic

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Music topic - Page 4 Empty Re: Music topic

Post  jfnoxus Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:25 am

They indeed are Smile
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

https://chatforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 am

jfnoxus wrote:Hmm??
We Americans hate the queen of England because of the so called "BP gulf of mexico accident" and she and the royal family own BP, so it's there fault for all the pain that the fisherman had to go thru, most of the fisherman lost there business because of this, and not to mention all of the fish in the gulf are all bad now because of all the dispersants and junk they put in the water to stop the oil. So here in US we hate the queen.
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:46 am

learner of life1 wrote:
We Americans hate the queen of England because of the so called "BP gulf of mexico accident" and she and the royal family own BP, so it's there fault for all the pain that the fisherman had to go thru, most of the fisherman lost there business because of this, and not to mention all of the fish in the gulf are all bad now because of all the dispersants and junk they put in the water to stop the oil. So here in US we hate the queen.

Ah... well good for you Americans then...
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 pm

I guess I shouldn't say hate, I dislike the queen. Rolling Eyes
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic_Monkey Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:15 pm

learner of life1 wrote:
THAT IS SO COMPLETELY WRONG...
The royal family used to own BP. USED TO. That means it DOESN'T OWN IT ANYMORE. BP has been owned by America for YEARS now. Really. So yeah, the royal family had NOTHING to do with the Gulf of Mexico accident. And even if it DID own BP, it wouldn't be their fault the accident happened. So yeah. You have actually no reason to dislike the Queen and the royal family.
Arctic_Monkey
Arctic_Monkey
cookie monster

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm

I agree with Rebecca.
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 am

You two have no idea, the royal family sold BP to US after the catastrophe! and that was three years ago.
but thats old news, what I'm worried about is the fukushima disaster in Japan, it's leaking radiation everywhere, and I know Rebecca that you think it's all under control over there, but it is most certainly is not.
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 am

learner of life1 wrote:You two have no idea, the royal family sold BP to US after the catastrophe! and that was three years ago.
but thats old news, what I'm worried about is the fukushima disaster in Japan, it's leaking radiation everywhere, and I know Rebecca that you think it's all under control over there, but it is most certainly is not.

Please calm down. Also JJ, don't act like you know everything. And please don't tell me that you got this all from red ice radio station because everything on there is nonsense!
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 am

jfnoxus wrote:
learner of life1 wrote:You two have no idea, the royal family sold BP to US after the catastrophe! and that was three years ago.

Please calm down. Also JJ, don't act like you know everything. And please don't tell me that you got this all from red ice radio station because everything on there is nonsense!
Where you there when all the BP oil was destroying are golf? Where you there when most of the fishermen lost there jobs and bisnuses? I'm not ackting like I know evrything, I saying what needs to be said, I didn't get all my info from redice radio. Do you hate Red ice because there from Sweden? I don't know if there some kind of hate thing between your country and Sweden, I'm asking because you keep saying that red ice is nonsense, and it's not, and stop saying it is because I don't think you looked into them to see what they are and what they do.
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic_Monkey Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 am

Dude. I live in Japan. Believe me, I know if it's in control or not. I can even tell you that there was another earthquake in Fukushima the day before yesterday and guess what, it's still under control.
Arctic_Monkey
Arctic_Monkey
cookie monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 am

Define under control, because theres small amounts radiation here in Kansas. On a rainy or snowy day I can go outside with my Geiger counter and see that there's some radiation in the air, and I have a friend in California, and she says that she can pick up radiation as well.
I don't know what kind of cover up they got going over there in Japan, but where in the heck would we be picking up radiation from? Is it coincidence? I think not.
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 pm

JJ I hate red ice because you have mentioned a few times and all tha what has been mentioned is nonsense. There's nothing between the netherlands and sweden.
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Was it nonsense? I thought it was great stuff, better then anything else I ever read.
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic_Monkey Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm

learner of life1 wrote:Define under control, because theres small amounts radiation here in Kansas. On a rainy or snowy day I can go outside with my Geiger counter and see that there's some radiation in the air, and I have a friend in California, and she says that she can pick up radiation as well.
I don't know what kind of cover up they got going over there in Japan, but where in the heck would we be picking up radiation from? Is it coincidence? I think not.
Dude. Dude. Let me explain to you. There is radiation in FUKUSHIMA. I live in Nagoya and here there is NO RADIATION. THEN HOW THE HELL IS THERE RADIATION IN AMERICA?...
Arctic_Monkey
Arctic_Monkey
cookie monster

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm

learner of life1 wrote:Was it nonsense? I thought it was great stuff, better then anything else I ever read.

Yes.. Nonsense.
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic_Monkey Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Anyways, last time I checked it this was the music post, so LET'S POST SOME MUSIC AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS!! Smile

If you're into rock'n'roll... Listen to this baby! The newest Arctic Monkeys song with the great RICHARD HAWLEY! I couldn't believe it when I first heard it!... The solos!... My babies have become true rock and roll stars! I'm so proud!

Really though... Even if you don't listen to the song... LISTEN TO THE SOLO AT 1:58!!!
Arctic_Monkey
Arctic_Monkey
cookie monster

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 am

Agreed. This topic is about music. Smile
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 am

Thats fine with me, I wonder way my hair falling out, NOOOOOOOOO!!! affraid Just joking.
Yes lets post some good music! Smile
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic_Monkey Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:30 am

Some great, creepy Japanese music! Shiina Ringo is my favourite Japanese artist Smile She is so different and original!
(Her name, Ringo, means apple!)
Arctic_Monkey
Arctic_Monkey
cookie monster

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 am

Lol cool.

Awesomeness!! Very Happy
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 am

I can't see it, it says it has contents that USA can't see, NOT SURE WAY!
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:49 am

Arctic_Monkey wrote:Some great, creepy Japanese music! Shiina Ringo is my favourite Japanese artist Smile She is so different and original!
(Her name, Ringo, means apple!)
I like this one, she is different. Very Happy
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 am

learner of life1 wrote:I can't see it, it says it has contents that USA can't see, NOT SURE WAY!

Hmmm that's weird. Try this one.

jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Wow! that was loud! Very Happy Bullet for my valentine, I never heard of them.
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  jfnoxus Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:47 pm

I love that song lol XD
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

Back to top Go down