The chat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hollow Earth theory.

2 posters

Go down

The hollow Earth theory. Empty The hollow Earth theory.

Post  Learner1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:08 am

I've been doing some research about the hollow Earth theory.
I started to get into it when I read Gordon William's Free fall and Closer book's, It got me interested on the topic, it fascinates how there can be a world under are feet, and we don't even know if it's true or not, or maybe it is true and where not suppose to know about it.
There are people that know about this stuff that say they think that there's are entrances to the hollow Earth at the north and south poll, and other smaller entrances on other parts of the the Earth surface.
Their is so much to know about this topic that it's hard not to think that there's more to are planet then what we know already.
So what I wan't to know is who came up with hollow Earth theory, and why would they, like Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the Earth, how did he come up with that story, and other story's that talk about the topic, what gave them all the idea to come up with this theory? all I can say is, all ideas come from something that is real.

Last edited by learner of life1 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

The hollow Earth theory. Empty Re: The hollow Earth theory.

Post  jfnoxus Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 am

Errrm ok. Please keep in mind that this isn't a forum made for the Tunnels book series. You can talk about Tunnels though. Just saying. Smile

Last edited by jfnoxus on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
jfnoxus
jfnoxus
Admin

https://chatforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Learner1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 am

Ok Wink
Learner1
Learner1
Subject Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum